19 Jan 2009

Car Accident

Really been a long time..
that day a friend asked me why I didn't update my blog..
just a reason : lazy

today i'm gonna post a 'kau kau li' de post ..
pathetic~

actually i'm sitting in Sunway college's library..
why i have not enter the class?
because i'm late, takut nanti kena dance infront of the class..T.T
why i'm late?
because yesterday i slept at 3+ a.m
why ?
because I couldn't sleep, got a lot of worries
why?
because of my carelessness, i met a car accident.

The only word I can say is SORRY.

Sorry wen wei & bao er - both of u must be very shocked, and I'm vry vry vry sorry.
Sorry my dad & my family - thanks for helping me & take care everything for me which had case u'all a lot of trouble!
Sorry the kind malay couple - because of me, both of u dont have a car to use, it must be causing u a lot of trouble, and i'm really really really sorry.
Sorry for the other people who involved in.

There's a lot of ppl that I have to say sorry to.
Ya, I'm the troublr maker.

Haizz..

By the time my car bang into the divider and the Wira..
the scent in my eyes is like ... the scent u hav seen in movie..
the time is like ... stopped
after the crash & bang thing, the first thing i thought about is SHIT! then F***!!
when the Wira driver talk to me, I can only think about one word.
then my kepala pening pening~ my heart beat really unnormal~

really hard for me to describe ..
I think wen wei will post the details one..

Thanks for everything and Sorry for everything.

3 comments:

Anson OS said...

haha.U so gao xiu lo.
Say accident also can say till like that funny.
jian zhi laugh die me le.haha.
Wei.U post ur car picture la.
I cant imagine ur car n the accident.
By the way.Must take care when driving.

Missy Janice said...

how to take picture o..
the car is sent to garage at once after the accident, cant drive at all le~
haizz..
really kau kau li la ><
thanks anyway ^^

XxBOYZxX said...

this janice is like a crazy bull... go fast fast and dont care what is in front... whatever is in front... bang only!! hahaha....

no ABS also cannot drive fast where the road u not fermiliar with... actually i almost had an accident last year too...