20 Nov 2008

Loading...

Oh my gosh!
There's only 10 days left till my CAT examination !

Today went to RedBox with those "PrisonBreak" friends...(So jealous nie~)
Oh yeah.. Today I break my own 'sing K' record too...Sing sing sing ~lalala~

Wen wei & I saw 楚欣 today in her mom's puzzle shop..
Her hair so looooooooong ..
(it makes me want to bang myself to the wall)
we chat a lot ~
haizz..
makes me recall back to my secondary school life ..
miss u guys so much!
looking forward to Langkawi trip nie~

wohh~ Sandy beaches * Deep blue crystal seas * fresh air * bling bling stars * someone gonna wear bikini (kit yin) *** haha

Okay. I'm going to study ~ Wanna make wen wei feel guilty ! Wakaka ! ( U sure fail de ! curse me huhh ?!)

Wish me luck ! (I'm gonna need lots of it !)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kakaka...
dun bang the wall le...
^^ haha.. and really thanks for coming visit me wo~
sometimes really boring here~
keke...
yeah!! ganbate leh~
+u +u in your exam~ ^^

Anonymous said...

Ei..I have a question..
why ur fish how feed also wont fat de?
some more it none stop eat de woh!!

ahboon said...

deng...
really guilty...
im still keep hanging out and watching movie...
kill me please!!!

jenjen said...

en en,
gar yao!!
support u till the end~
^^